Chancellor Nicholas Dirks and Cal students participate in Berkeley Project Day (2013)
2014-15 Partnership Grant Cycle Launched!
COMMUNITY Partnership Grant Call for Proposals
The next cycle of the Chancellor's Community Partnership Fund grants began on September 12, 2013. Interested applicants or project partners should download the materials below to learn more about the Fund, grant requirements and the application process.
Partnership Grant Application Materials
- Grant Guidelines (download PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (download PDF)
- Pre-Application Form (download Excel spreadsheet) NEW! updated 11/26/13 (to resolve character limit/version errors)
Pasangan Partners (2012)
GRANT CYCLE TIMELINE:
September 12, 2013 - Grant Application Cycle Launched
October 30, 2013 - Community Workshop for Interested Applicants (4 to 6 pm at the Berkeley Skydeck, 2150 Shattuck Avenue, Penthouse Floor)
December 9, 2013 - Pre-Application Forms Due
January 21, 2014 - Full Applications Requested from Selected Applicants
March 3, 2014 - Full Applications Due
April 2014 - 2014-2015 Partnership Grant Awards Announced
Berkeley Unified in Literacy Development (2012)
Past Partnership Grant Award Winners
- 2013-2014 Partnership Grant Awards (download PDF)
- 2012-2013 Partnership Grant Awards (download PDF)
- 2011-2012 Partnership Grant Awards (download PDF)
- 2010-2011 Partnership Grant Awards (download PDF)
- 2009-2010 Partnership Grant Awards (download PDF)
- 2009 CCPF Community Report (download PDF)
About the Fund
Established by Chancellor Robert Birgeneau in 2006, the UC Berkeley Chancellor's Community Partnership Fund (the Fund) supports projects and programs that establish, extend and strengthen collaborative partnerships between UC Berkeley and the wider Berkeley community. The Fund seeks to enhance the quality of life for people who live and work in Berkeley by providing grant funding to neighborhood improvement projects and community service programs that link the university's energy and resources with those of the community.
YMCA Teen Center Rooftop Garden Project (2011)
For more information about the Fund or if you have questions about the grant application, please e-mail email@example.com or contact UC Berkeley's Office of Government and Community Relations at 510-643-5299.
For more information, contact:
Chancellor's Community Partnership Fund, firstname.lastname@example.org.